With Valentines Day coming I was thinking and this popped into my head. When, where, who, and how old were you when you got your first kiss?
With Valentines Day coming I was thinking and this popped into my head. When, where, who, and how old were you when you got your first kiss?
Kind of hard to remember that first kiss...years ago lol
Some more recent ones sure come to mind though![]()
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
5 years old
Wise Primary School Playground
Cindy Phillips
Hard to remember others before last few months though![]()
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
5 years old?
a player!
LOL
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
She had watched her older sisters and cousins French Kissing and wanted to show me... scared the hell outta me. 5 years old was girls-YUCK... especially when they are licking your tonsils-lol.. and we both got paddled and SHE was the one who attacked me-lol
The worst part of it all was she had Wise Primary School hotdog breath, and if anybody on here is from Wise, they can vouch for what torture it truly was-lol
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I had a similar situation happen to me in kindergarten..this girl(sorry 4got the name) comes over to me during nap time and told me to close my eyes and open my mouth..that she was going to kiss me, so she puts her tongue in my mouth and moves it around and then afterwards she tells me we french kissed...to say the least i was a little confused...lol
wow...y'all had some aggressive girls in your kindergarten classes!
That's too funny.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
First kiss was when I was around 8 or 9. A girl at church hounded me until she finally got ahold of me. A little wierd in the least.
She turned out not too look to bad when she grew up, and I found out she improved a little in her technique.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
My first real kiss, I was about 14-15.
I loved that girl man.
![]()
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks